This is the web site of The International Institute for the Advancement of Medicine.
- Our postal address is: IIAM 125 May Street, Edison, NJ 08837
- We can be reached via e-mail through our contact page or you can reach us by telephone at (800) 486-IIAM
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail through our contact page.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail through our contact page.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us through our contact page.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us through our contact page.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail through our contact page.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.