Submit to the Virtual Donor Memorial
IIAM invites all research donor families to contribute to the Virtual Donor Memorial. This Memorial is dedicated to the memory of your loved one’s donation to medical research.
There is no deadline and you and your family can contribute at any time. Below are some instructions and guidelines for how you can participate in the Memorial. Also below is a release form that allows IIAM to display the item submitted by your family on our website. Please complete and sign the release form and return with your loved one’s photo or memento.
- Submit a photograph, or a memento that can be photographed, of your loved one; we would prefer a copy rather than an original. Original photographs may not be returned.
- Electronic/digital photos are also accepted via e-mail. These can be sent to IIAM Family Aftercare
- We invite you to share information about your loved one that can be included on our website. This can be a short poem or story and be no more than 100 words in length.
- We ask that only one photo per donor family be submitted.
- Within 4 weeks we will send you and your family a letter confirming receipt of the photo.
- To view your loved one’s tribute or to see samples of other family’s tributes, please visit the Virtual Donor Memorial. Click on the photo to read the donor’s tribute/memorial.
Submitting to the Memorial
Please complete and sign the release form and return to IIAM Family Aftercare:
IIAM Olyphant Office
ATTN: IIAM Family Aftercare
1175 Mid Valley Drive,
Olyphant, PA 18447
AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE
I hereby donate the materials listed below (the “Donated Materials”) to the International Institute for Advancement of Medicine. This donation is made as a contribution to the IIAM Virtual Donor Memorial. I am aware that the Virtual Donor Memorial will be constructed for public display and be available on the web, in recognition of all research donors and their loved ones. I also fully release the materials without expectation of return.